A Study on Consumers' Perception About the Importance of Payment Processing Efficiency in Online Retailing Environment
Pay on Delivery, Online Retailing, Online Payment Security, Online Customer
Paper Submission Date : February 18, 2017 ; Paper sent back for Revision : May 9, 2017 ; Paper Acceptance Date : May 19, 2017.
- Chen, Y., Yan, X., & Fan, W. (2015). Examining the effects of decomposed perceived risk on consumer online shopping behavior: A field study in China. Inzinerine Ekonomika-Engineering Economics, 26 (3), 315- 326.
- Chen, Y.-H., Chien, S.-H., Wu, J.-J., & Tsai, P.-Y. (2010). Impact of signals and experience on trust and trusting behavior. Cyberpsychology, Behavior, and Social Networking, 13 (5), 539 -546.
- Chiejina, C., & Olamide, S. E. (2014). Investigating the significance of the ‘pay on delivery’ option in the emerging prosperity of the Nigerian e-commerce sector. Journal of Marketing and Management, 5(1), 120- 135.
- Chu, K.-K., & Li, C.-H. (2008). A study of the effect of risk-reduction strategies on purchase intentions in online shopping. International Journal of Electronic Business Management, 6 (4), 213-226.
- Chuang, H.-M., & Fan, C.-J. (2011). The mediating role of trust in the relationship between e-retailer quality and customer intention of online shopping. African Journal of Business Management, 5(22), 9522-9529.
- Corbitt, B. J., Thanasankit, T., & Yi, H. (2003). Trust and e-commerce : A study of consumer perceptions. Electronic Commerce Research and Applications, 2 (3), 203 - 215.
- Fei, Y. M., & Liat, C. B. (2015). Factors affecting consumer’s continuance online purchase intention in Malaysia. Global Journal of Business and Social Science Review, 1 (1), 309-321.
- Guo, L. (2011). A research on influencing factors of consumer purchasing behaviors in cyberspace. International Journal of Marketing Studies, 3 (3), 182-188.
- Guo, Y. (2014). Research on the integrity transactions of online shopping under E-commerce platform -Game analysis based on the perspective of rational economic man. International Journal of Business and Social Science, 5 (3), 143-149.
- Harris, L. C., & Goode, M. M. (2010). Online servicescapes, trust, and purchase intentions. Journal of Services Marketing, 24 (3), 230 - 243.
- Hung, S.-Y., Chen, C. C., & Huang, N.-H. (2014). An integrative approach to understanding customer satisfaction with e-service of online stores. Journal of Electronic Commerce Research, 15 (1), 40 - 57.
- Hwang, D., Preiser-Houy, L., & Shang, R. A. (2012). A comprehensive framework for online store functionalities. Issues in Information Systems, 13 (2), 336-345.
- Joshi, D. J. (2013). An analysis of the existing literature on B2C E-commerce. Indian Journal of Marketing, 43(12), 34 - 46. DOI: 10.17010/ijom/2013/v43/i12/80512
- Kim, J., Jin, B., & Swinney, J. L. (2009). The role of etail quality, e-satisfaction and e-trust in online loyalty development process. Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, 16 (4), 239 - 247.
- Kim, M.-J., Chung, N., & Lee, C.-K. (2011). The effect of perceived trust on electronic commerce: Shopping online for tourism products and services in South Korea. Tourism Management, 32 (2), 256 - 265.
- Lee, G.-G., & Lin, H.-F. (2005). Customer perceptions of e-service quality in online shopping. International Journal of Retail & Distribution Management, 33 (2), 161-176.
- Lee, P., Yuen, D., & Lee, K. (2006). Further insights into the relationship between consumers’ trust and e- commerce adoption. International Journal of Electronic Business, 4 (5), 364 -379.
- Li, E.-L. (2014). Development of E-commerce based on the study of perceived credit risk format and control mechanism. International Journal of u-and e-Service, Science, and Technology, 7 (5), 211- 220.
- Lien, C.-H., Wen, M.-J., & Wu, C.-C. (2011). Investigating the relationships among E-service quality, perceived value, satisfaction, and behavioral intentions in Taiwanese online shopping. Asia Pacific Management Review, 16 (3), 211- 223.
- Lim, N. (2003). Consumers’ perceived risk : Sources versus consequences. Electronic Commerce Research and Applications, 2 (3), 216 - 228.
- Limbu, Y. B., Wolf, M., & Lunsford, D. L. (2011). Consumers’ perceptions of online ethics and its effects on satisfaction and loyalty. Journal of Research in Interactive Marketing, 5(1), 71- 89.
- Liu, C., Marchewka, J. T., Lu, J., & Yu, C.-S. (2005). Beyond concern : A privacy-trust-behavioral intention model of electronic commerce. Information & Management, 42 (2), 289 - 304.
- Padmanabh, B., Jeevanandha, S., & Jose, K. G. (2016). A study on factors impeding online buying of household items in Bangalore city. Indian Journal of Marketing, 46(4), 7- 23. DOI: 10.17010/ijom/2016/v46/i4/90526
- Suh, B., & Han, I. (2003). The impact of customer trust and perception of security control on the acceptance of electronic commerce. International Journal of Electronic Commerce, 7(3), 135 - 161.
- Teo, T. S., & Liu, J. (2007). Consumer trust in e-commerce in the United States, Singapore, and China. Omega, 35(1), 22 - 38.
- Trong, V. H., Khanh, N. T., & Gim, G. (2014). Evaluating factors influencing consumer satisfaction towards online shopping in Vietnam. Journal of Emerging Trends in Computing and Information Sciences, 5 (1), 67-71.
- Tsiakis, T. (2012). Consumers' issues and concerns of perceived risk of information security in online framework. The marketing strategies. Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences, 62, 1265 - 1270.
- Wang, P., Gudergan, S., & Lings, I. (2008). The role of product involvement in E-service evaluations. International Journal of Electronic Marketing and Retailing, 2 (1), 59 - 79.
- Williams, K. C., Hernandez, E. H., Petrosky, A. R., & Page, R. A. (2009). Fine-tuning useful E-commerce practices. Journal of Technology Research, 1, 1-19.
- Yang, Z., Jun, M., & Peterson, R. T. (2004). Measuring customer perceived online service quality : Scale development and managerial implications. International Journal of Operations & Production Management, 24 (11), 1149-1174.
- Zeng, F., Hu, Z., Chen, R., & Yang, Z. (2009). Determinants of online service satisfaction and their impacts on behavioural intentions. Total Quality Management & Business Excellence, 20 (9), 953 - 969.
- Zheng, L., Favier, M., Huang, P., & Coat, F. (2012). Chinese consumer perceived risk and risk relievers in e- shopping for clothing. Journal of Electronic Commerce Research, 13 (3), 255 - 274.
- There are currently no refbacks.