Assessing the Loyalty of Shoppers of Attire Multi - Brand Outlets : A Research Study
Attire, Loyal Shoppers, Loyalty, MBOs, Preferred Outlets
Paper Submission Date : January 3, 2017 ; Paper sent back for Revision : August 2, 2017 ; Paper Acceptance Date : August 10, 2017.
- Ahmad, A. E. (2012). Attractiveness factors influencing shopper's satisfaction, loyalty, and word of mouth: An empirical investigation of Saudi Arabia shopping malls. International Journal of Business Administration, 3 (6), 58 - 67.
- Ahmed, S., & Moosavi, Z. (2013). Factors influencing the cell phones brand loyalty of Swedish generation Y (Unpublished Master's Thesis). The Malardalen University, Vasteras, Sweden.
- Aliagha, G. U., Qin, Y. G., Nita Ali, K., & Abdullah, M. N. (2015). Analysis of shopping mall attractiveness and customer loyalty. Journal Teknologi, 74 (2), 15 - 21.
- Barclay, D., Thompson, R., & Higgins, C. (1995). The partial least squares (PLS) approach to causal modeling : Personal computer adoption and use an illustration. Technology Studies, 2 (2), 285 - 309.
- Chen, J., & Ching, R. K. H. (2007). The effects of mobile customer relationship management on customer loyalty: brand image does matter. In Proceedings of the 40th Hawaii International Conference on System Sciences, 1-10.
- Datta, P. R. (2003). The determinants of brand loyalty. Journal of American Academy of Business, 3 (1/2), 138 - 144.
- Dick, A. S., & Basu, K. (1994). Customer loyalty: Towards an integrated framework. Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science, 22 (2), 99 - 113.
- Knox, S. D., & Denison, T. J. (2000). Store loyalty: Its impact on retail revenue. An empirical study of purchasing behaviour in the UK. Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, 7(1), 33 - 45.
- Kumar, S. S., & Menon, R. P. (2017). Brand loyalty of customers in smartphone brands. Indian Journal of Marketing, 47 (3), 8 - 15. DOI: 10.17010/ijom/2017/v47/i3/111417
- Madan, P., & Sharma, D. (2012). Store choice and store loyalty: An investigation on shopper's behaviour towards organized versus unorganized retail stores. International Journal of Business and Management Science, 5 (2), 199 - 135.
- Mafini, C., & Dhurup, M. (2015). Drivers of customer loyalty in South Africa retail stores. The Journal of Applied Business Research, 31 (4), 1295 - 1310.
- Mittal, V., & Frennea, C. (2010). Customer satisfaction: A strategic review and guidelines for managers. MSI Fast Forward Series (MSI Report 10-701). Cambridge, MA: Marketing Science Institute.
- Morgan, R. M., & Hunt, S. D. (1994). The commitment - trust theory of relationship marketing. Journal of Marketing, 58 (3), 20 - 38.
- Nagar, K. (2009). Evaluating the effects of consumer sales on brand loyal and brand switching Segments. Vision - Journal of Business Perspective, 13 (4), 35 - 48.
- Oliver, R. L. (1997). Satisfaction: A behavioural perspective on the customer. Singapore : McGraw Hill.
- Oliver, R. L. (1999). Whence consumer loyalty? Journal of Marketing, 63 (Special Issue), 33 - 44.
- Omar, O. E. (1999). Retail marketing. England : Pearson Education.
- Oyedapo, W. O., Akinlabi, B. H., & Sufian, J. B. (2012). The impact of sales promotion on organization effectiveness in Nigerian manufacturing industry. Universal Journal of Marketing and Business Research, 1(4), 123 - 331.
- Pritchard, M. P., Havitz, M. E., & Howard, D. R. (1999). Analyzing the commitment-loyalty link in service contexts. Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science, 27 (3), 333 - 348.
- Reichheld, F. F., & Sasser, W. E. (1990). Zero defections quality comes to services. Harvard Business Review, 68 (5), 105 - 111.
- Reynolds, K. E., & Arnold, M. J. (2000). Customer loyalty to the salesperson and the store: examining relationship customers in an upscale retail context. Journal of Personal Selling Sales Management, 20 (2), 89 - 98.
- Sirohi, N., McLaughlin, E. W., & Wittink, D. R. (1998). A model of consumer perceptions and store loyalty intensions for a supermarket retailer. Journal of Retailing, 74 (2), 223 - 245.
- Siu, N. Y. M., & Cheung, J. T. (2001). A measure of retail service quality in grocery retailing the study of a Japanese supermarket in Hong Kong. Journal of International Consumer Marketing, 16 (1), 71 - 87.
- Srinivasan, S. S., Anderson, R., & Ponnavolu, K. (2002). Customer loyalty in e-commerce an exploration of its antecedents. Journal of Retailing, 78 (1), 41 - 50.
- Srivastava, M. (2016). A study on determinants of brand loyalty in cosmetics for women consumers of Pune city using path analysis via regression. Indian Journal of Marketing, 46 (6), 33 - 50. DOI: 10.17010/ijom/2016/v46/i6/94845
- Stank, T. (1997). Voice of the customer : The impact on customer satisfaction. The International Journal of Purchase and Materials Management, 8 (3), 18 - 32.
- Sum, C. Y., & Hui, C. L. (2009). Salespersons' service quality and customer loyalty in fashion chain stores: A study in Hong Kong retail stores. Journal of Fashion Marketing and Management, 13 (1), 98 - 108.
- Yu Kai, H. (2009). The effect of airline service quality on passengers' behavioural intentions using SERVQUAL scores: A Taiwan case study. Journal of the Eastern Asia Society for Transportation Studies, 8, 1 - 17.
- There are currently no refbacks.