A New Marketing Paradigm-Social Media or Web 2.0: An Empirical Analysis to Study the Awareness, Key Deliverables, Engagement and Usage of Social Media by Small and Medium Enterprises in Delhi
- Bough, B. Bonin, and Stephanie Agresta (2011). “Perspectives on Social Media Marketing, Part One - Really Understanding Social Media.” Cengage Learning , Books24x7. http://common.books24x7.com/toc.aspx?bookid=34484 accessed on April 17, 2011.
- Deans, Candace P. (2009). “Social Software and Web 2.0 Technology Trends.” Information Science Reference, First Edition, Ch.1, pp. 5-11.
- Don Tapscott (2009). “Grown Up DigitalHow the Net Generation Is Changing Your World.” McGraw- Hill , Ch. 1, p.7, p.9, pp. 8-11, pp. 57-61, pp. 74-77.
- Gillin, P. (2007). “The New Influencers : A Marketer's Guide To The New Social Media.” Fresno, CA: Quill Driver Books.
- Godes, David, and Dina Mayzlin. (2004). “Using Online Conversations To Study Word Of Mouth Communication.” Marketing Science, Volume 23, Issue 4 (Fall 2004), pp. 545 - 560; http://www.people.hbs.edu/dgodes/womfinal.pdf accessed on December 15, 2010.
- Johnson, S. (2007). 'It's all about us.' Time, January 1, 2007, pp. 55-107.
- Keegan, V. (2007). 'Amateurs Can Be Good And Bad News.' The Guardian, July 5, 2007.
- Keen, A. (2007). “The Cult Of The Amateur: How Today's Internet Is Killing Our Culture”. New York: Doubleday / Random House.
- Kothari, C.R. (2004) . 'Research Methodology, Methods & Techniques.' New Age International, New Delhi.
- List of SME clusters in Delhi, http://www.msmefoundation.org/indian_msmecluster.aspx. accessed on March 6, 2011.
- McKinsey (2007). “How businesses Are Using Web 2.0.” A McKinsey Global Survey. The McKinsey Quarterly, https://www.mckinseyquarterly.com/How_businesses_are_using_Web_20_A_McKinsey_Global_Survey_1913. accessed on May 11, 2011.
- McKinsey (2008). “Building the Web 2.0 Enterprise.” McKinsey Global Survey Results, The McKinsey Quarterly, https://www.mckinseyquarterly.com/Building_the_Web_20_Enterprise_McKinsey_Global_Survey_2174. accessed on May 11, 2011.
- Murugesan San (2010). “Handbook of Research on Web 2.0, 3.0, and X.0: Technologies, Business, and Social Applications.” IGI Global, Ch. 1-4, pp. 4-25.
- Nielson Report. “Big Media Revolution”, http://in.nielsen.com/company/documents/TheBigMediaRevolution_NielsenC360.pdf. accessed on April 16, 2011.
- Qualman, Erik. (2009). 'Socialnomics: How Social Media Transforms the Way We Live and Do Business.' John Wiley & Sons. Books24x7. http://common.books24x7.com/toc.aspx?bookid=33704 accessed on April 18, 2011.
- RBI Documents, http://rbidocs.rbi.org.in/rdocs/notification/PDFs/65800.pdf, accessed on April 19, 2011.
- Sharma Monika & Deepshikha Kalra (2011). “An Empirical Study Of Online Social Influence Marketing With Reference To Customer's Product Purchase Decision and Product Recommendation.” Indian Journal of Marketing, Volume 41, Issue 8 , pp. 68-77.
- Social Media Marketing: Wikipedia, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social Media Marketing, accessed on March 5, 2011.
- Social media: Wikipedia, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_media, accessed on April 3, 2011.
- The Economic Times , “Facebook, Twitter new job hunting ground for employees: Survey.” http://articles.economictimes.indiatimes.com/2011-05-02/news/29496350_1_social-media-new-jobs-employees. accessed on March 20, 2011.
- Zimmerman, Jan, and Doug Sahlin (2010). 'Social Media Marketing All-in-One For Dummies.' John Wiley & Sons. Books24x7. http://common.books24x7.com/toc.aspx?bookid=40815, accessed on April 19, 2011.
- There are currently no refbacks.